Δημοσιεύτηκε σε: Άλλο σε Βαρκελώνη | Δημοσιεύτηκε: |
About the company
Borges Esebe Inversiones S.L.U is an internationally recognized and award-winning company based in the beautiful city of Barcelona, that has successfully grown over the years, providing a wide range of services to meet the contemporary demands of our clients. Company has business lines in the following fields: Rentals, Event Management, Real Estate, Leisure, Fashion, Media, and Travel Guides. Our manager of operations is in charge for more departments.
We have a multicultural team and we are constantly looking for passionate and hardworking talents to join our team. Especially talents who want to develop interest in projects in various challenging branches.
We are looking for all round talents who are motivated to work in a young company with a small international team.
Do you have a hands-on mentality, an organized way of working and are open towards new challenges?
Tasks of Human Resources Office:
- Creating and assisting recruitment and retention initiatives
- Assisting with posting job offers, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, and answering questions from applicants & Hiring Managers
- Supporting employee service related project roll-outs, communication and organizational change management
- Completing all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization
- Tasks of Operations and marketing
- Managing projects and being in charge of various participating interns
- Distributing work of the projects to the responsible department
- Taking care of e-mails and phone calls
- Managing occurring problems inside the company
- Ensuring everything is on the right path
- Assisting the manager, whenever it is needed
2. Capture models
Tasks of modeling and events:
- Recruiting teams,
- Organize castings,
- Booking projects and handling contracts
- Organizing the events
COVID-19 Update: If the intern is working remotely, some of these tasks will be excluded.
Tasks of marketing:
- Creating and implementing social media strategies
- Using and monitoring Barcelona Home's social media accounts e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, VK, YouTube, Tumblr
- Monthly evaluation of the success of our social media accounts
- Updating and improving SEO strategies to improve the site's rankings
- Customer service and sales by phone and email
- Management of claims and reservations
- Report of daily, monthly sales.
- We are looking for interns who have fluent levels of English (B2-C1); any other European language is a plus.
- Minimum: 3 months
- Location: Barcelona
Because of the situation at hand we are currently also offering this internship as a remote option.
- Please note that this internship is unpaid.
- If you have any further questions you can contact us via phone or e-mail:
phone number: +34 696 816 736; e-mail: [...]
- For more information, please take a look at our website: https://barcelona-home.com
Application deadline: This offer is open all year round.
- 600 - 800 EUR/Μήνας