Δημοσιεύτηκε σε: Εφαρμοσμένη Μηχανική σε Ελβετία | Δημοσιεύτηκε: |
French Speaking Civil / Structural Engineer - Contract – Western Europe
Location: West Europe
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading engineering business during a period of continued growth as they support the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Renewable Energy sectors. The successful candidate must be fluent in both French and English.
Role & Responsibilities
* This will be a site-based role working on a major refinery in Western Europe focusing on design deliverables.
* Undertaking work on client sites providing Civil / Structural engineering support to a range of CAPEX and OPEX projects.
* Acting as the interface between the client / owner operator and the EPC contractor.
* Attend site-based meetings and design reviews.
* Acting as client interface for all key Civil / Structural enquiries regarding current or upcoming projects.
* Providing technical input to tenders and proposals as well as supporting manpower planning projections.
* Undertake engineering activities as required for studies and projects.
* Collaborate with other disciplines as part of the project multi-disciplinary engineering team.
* Develop technical documents and scope of work packages for projects.
* Undertake design and checking of deliverables according to discipline and area of expertise.
* Liaising with Clients and managing their needs and expectations.
Key Skills & Knowledge
* It is essential that the successful candidate must be fluent in both French and English.
* Must have a degree in Civil and / or Structural Engineering.
* Chartered status preferred but not essential.
* Must have proven experience in Oil & Gas, Petrochem, Renewable Energy sectors or similar.
* Previous leadership / managerial experience is required.
* Knowledge of proprietary software such as Revit, STAAD Pro or Navisworks.
* The role can be either rotational (2 weeks on site followed by 1 week working from home) or based full time in country.
* 5 day standard working week Monday – Friday.
* The role is deemed to be outside IR35
- 100.000 CHF/Έτος