Δημοσιεύτηκε σε: Άλλο σε Βέρνη | Δημοσιεύτηκε: |
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C/C++ Embedded Software Developer/Technical Leader. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Analyze, concept & implement Software Architecture of modern class C medical devices with a focus on connectivity.
- Technically lead the team of around 5 employees.
- Support, advise & coach Software Developers.
- Participate in interdisciplinary project teams (electronics, mechanics, app development & systems engineering).
- Partake in risk & security clarifications related to Software Architecture.
- Evaluate suitable processor platforms.
- Concept & implement the toolchain together with the other colleagues.
- Assume responsibility within the team & provide support in solving problems.
- Get involved in & actively help shape the team.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in C/C++ Embedded Software Development.
- Experience & expertise in most of the following areas: Python, DOORS, IBM Enterprise Architect, CMake, Git, Conan, GTest, TDD, Clean Code, CI/CD, UML. RTOS, BLE & Low Energy, MISRA.
- Some skills in or exposure to the design of Software Architectures with a holistic view of the system.
- Good experience in Requirements & System Engineering from an Embedded Software perspective.
- Experienced in Agile working methods such as Scrum.
- Motivated to develop secure & hardware-related software.
- Experienced within regulated environments is mandatory, ideally including in the Medical Device Sector in accordance with IEC 62304.
- Any experience in technically leading a team is considered advantageous.
- Completed University Degree with specialization in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Micro Technology, Medical Technology or similar.
- Ideally a Certified Professional for Medical Software (CPMS).
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.