Δημοσιεύτηκε σε: Άλλο σε Βέρνη | Δημοσιεύτηκε: |
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C/C++ Embedded Software Developer. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton with good home office allowance.
- Contribute towards the development of cutting-edge connected Smart Devices
- As a member of a Scrum team; have a significant influence on the implementation of customer requirements.
- Implement & maintain features using C on Embedded level (ARM Microcontroller).
- Document & test according to specifications & ensure a high quality of the code base.
- Use your knowledge to support other teams of different disciplines.
- Actively shape the work environment & take responsibility.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Embedded Software Development.
- Skilled & experienced in C/C++, Python, Git, GTest, Azure DevOps & UML.
- Experienced in Agile working methods such as Scrum.
- Sound expertise in developing secure & hardware-related software.
- Ideally experienced in working within Highly Regulated Environments, or very motivated to gain experience.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Communicative & a team player.
- Highly motivated to continuously further develop & learn new technologies.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.