Δημοσιεύτηκε σε: Εργασίες > Υπηρεσίες διοίκησης και υποστήριξης σε Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο | Δημοσιεύτηκε: |
An exciting role to become a fundamental part of the Finance Team of one of the world’s largest manufacturers of drysuits and inflatable lifejackets and a key player in the diving and watersports markets. The company owns home-branded products that are specifically designed for all key leisure, commercial and military activities.
By evolving within a Private Equity owned Manufacturing Business, the successful candidate will be required to meet deadlines in a challenging environment and to support the Finance Manager.
* Supporting the Finance Manager with monthly management accounts including Accruals, Prepayments, Balance Sheet Controls and Profit and Loss Analysis
* Cash Management
* VAT Returns
* Payroll – provide accurate information for our external HR company to process the Payroll
* Prepare timely and accurate daily and weekly reporting including Sales and Margin analysis
* Proactively highlight issues/variances which require action
* Working with a team and offering support where required
Skills and Experience:
* Minimum AAT Qualified
* Minimum 5 years’ experience
* Preferable – Part CIMA / ACCA Qualified
* Preferable – Experience of working in a similar role with Manufacturing Accounting knowledge
* Preferable – Understanding Standard Costing, Labour and Material Variances.
* Strong data analysis and interpretation skills
* Strong IT competent using Microsoft Office, high level Microsoft Excel skills
* Willingness to optimize and to make things evolve
* Key attention to detail
* Proactive mindset
- GBP 400 - GBP 550 / Ημέρα/ Νύχτα
- GBP 9 - GBP 11 / Ώρα
- GBP 42 - GBP 50 / Ώρα