Δημοσιεύτηκε σε: Εφαρμοσμένη Μηχανική σε Ίπσουιτς | Δημοσιεύτηκε: |
We are seeking a metal fabrication experienced Industrial Engineer to join our client’s fabrication team at their manufacturing facility in Ipswich, Suffolk. The position is a 6 month fixed term contract initially.
This role will be varied with responsibilities including:
* Collaborate with the current engineering and production teams to ensure seamless roll out of parts and products into production.
* Provide ongoing support to the related manufacturing processes ensuring safety of operations, quality of manufactured components and meeting demand requirements with minimum cost.
* Generate laser cutting/bending programs with CAM software.
* Manage tooling requirements (equipment, jigs & fixtures, gauges) for weld and fabrication processes within project scope.
* Design and manufacture in-house tooling solution – whenever possible.
* Coordinate and approve external tooling supply/manufacture.
* Provide solutions to existing tooling where required.
* Roll out tooling into production ensuring safety, quality, volume, cost and project timing standards are met.
* Design and implement cell layout using lean methodologies.
* Provide cell inventory presentation solutions based on volume requirements.
* Provide manufacturing process planning for new manufactured components.
* Provide engineering support regarding setting up standard times.
* Implement Standard Operating Procedures where required.
* Manage and identify opportunities to eliminate process bottlenecks and troubleshoot processes for their relevance.
* Generate and manage open issue list ensuring timely resolution.
* Work closely with the production team to sustain, improve processes and controls in existing production lines where required.
You must be able to demonstrate experience of fabrication (laser cutting, bending, forming) and welding processes and have experience of fabrication tooling requirements and welding jigs and fixtures design. You should also have experience of CAD/CAM software.
We seek an Industrial Engineer who has acquired experience in a proactive Lean manufacturing business where New Product Introduction has featured.
Additionally you are an adept problem solver with a logical mind and team player approach. Good communication skills with all colleagues and external contacts essential
- Πλήρης απασχόλησης
- 13 - 16 GBP/Ώρα
- Πλήρης απασχόλησης
- 30.000 - 35.000 GBP/Έτος