Δημοσιεύτηκε σε: Άλλο σε Ηνωμένες Πολιτείες | Δημοσιεύτηκε: |
Who Are We:
Vivint Smart Home is the leading provider of smart home services in North America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system with in-home consultation, professional installation and support delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24-7 customer care and monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and services, Vivint serves more than one million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Vivint is the largest tech employer in Utah, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of _Fast Company_s Worlds 50 Most Innovative Companies for 2017.
Vivints Smart Home Ecosystem (SHE) team is responsible for a wide variety of Vivints products and experiencesAccess (locks and garage doors), Comfort (thermostats, lighting, and other third-party integrations), Awareness (connected car, voice) and more. We build products that provide Peace of Mind for our customers.
Vivint is looking for a Sr. UX/Product Designer to work with our Devices and Infrastructure team (D&I), a team responsible for core user experiences on our Smart Hub panel, sensors, and other smart home devices. This team creates experiences used by a variety of users, including end users, Vivint Field Service/Install and Customer Care teams, you will ensure that we do adequate research to understand these varied users and keep them at the center of our product design process.
On this team youll be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional team leaders in Industrial Design, Product Management, Engineering, Program Management and others and designing great user experiences. Youll make sure that experiences the team creates deliver both customer and business value in product development.
* Work with the Product, Engineering and Design teams to distill complicated problems into simple, minimal solutions in a mobile app environment
* Partner with our world-class User Research team to identify problems, test solutions, and learn about our customers
* Advocate for the customer, and the business, through research, insights, and regular contact with our customer-base
* Rapidly iterate product concepts through user testing, high fidelity designs and prototypes, user journey maps, storyboards, and more
* Work closely with product management and engineering teams to implement designs
* Maintain and continuously improve Vivints mobile app component library, clearly documenting patterns and ensuring consistent implementation of the system throughout our apps
* Use Sketch, Figma and other modern design tools to design, prototype, and communicate your ideas clearly, get rapid feedback, and ensure a high degree of execution on final solutions
* A beautiful portfolio of work
* Ability to distil complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions
* Rock solid design skills
* Someone who thrives when they are working on multiple projects
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Desire and ability to empathize with users, understand and think through their problems, and find solutions to them
* A love of solving real problems through research, iteration, and teamwork
* A refined aesthetic sense to both work within, and expand on, the Vivint design language
* Experience designing for native mobile apps (both Android and iOS) with an understanding of their differences and similarities
* An understanding of the technical limitations and liberties behind your design decisions and the chops to communicate your ideas to key stakeholders, the design team, and project team
* A desire to work on a team of the worlds best software engineers, designers, product and project managers
* Bachelors degree or equivalent practical work experience
* Experience in Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and ProtoPie (experience with other prototyping tools is a bonus)
* Paid holidays and flexible paid time away
* Your choice between Mac or PC
* Employee pricing on smart home products
* Casual dress code
* Medical/dental/vision/life coverage
What We Stand For:
Honesty and Integrity Come First
Do the right thing
Customer Obsession is Our Advantage
A relentless passion to serve the customer
Innovation is Essential
Todays innovation is tomorrows lifeblood
We Win Together
Individuals win games: teams win championships
Exceptional is Expected
Talk is cheap: create value, not just motion
We Give Back
Helping people is core to our DNA
Find out more about what it's like to work here:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Vivint enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe working environment. Each new employee is responsible for completing all training requirements. Additionally, the employee must accept they have responsibility for maintaining the safety of themselves, their co-workers, and the public. Employee must adhere to all written and verbal instructions, promptly report and correct all hazards or unsafe conditions, question non-standard operations or unmitigated hazards, and provide feedback to management on all safety issues.
If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through Workday by searching "Find Jobs".
- Πλήρης απασχόλησης