Δημοσιεύτηκε σε: Άλλο σε Μασαχουσέτη | Δημοσιεύτηκε: |
Allurion is seeking an Assembly Technician I candidate to support the manufacturing and assembly of the Allurion medical device (formerly Elipse). A successful candidate will be comfortable working in a clean, medical device manufacturing environment using assorted types of equipment and processes.
As an Assembler Technician I, your responsibilities will include:
* Maintains accurate production records/documentation; Requires understanding of basic Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
* Must have basic knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
* Performs a variety of repetitive operations to make subassemblies per the manufacturing procedures
* Assembles components at a pace consistent with the rate of the assembly line
* Must be able to perform in-process quality checks:
* Assists in the set-up of assembly stations
* Complete final packaging of devices & assist in preparing for pack out
* Be able to adjust to procedural changes as the company and processes evolve
* Be able to train peers on manufacturing processes
* Other responsibilities maybe assigned from time to time as needed
What we are looking for in you:
* A high school diploma or GED (equivalent work experience will be considered)
* Proficient in spoken and written English
* Able to commute to Natick, Massachusetts.
* Attentive to detail and quality
* Experience working in a regulated manufacturing environment (such as medical, aerospace, or food packaging) is preferred
* Able to handle, manipulate, and inspect small components
Aim & Enthusiasm Work-Life Integration Inclusive Benefits Advancement
At Allurion, you will find a determined and hands on -cooperative culture driven by a passion for innovation that helps us all stay connected. With determination, transparency and a deep caring in helping humans form healthy habits, were solving one of the most important healthcare challenges in obesity. Together, were one global team committed to making a difference in peoples lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with profound purposetransforming the lives of people through your every day work.
Allurion has developed and commercialized the worlds first weight loss platformincluding devices, digital therapeutics, and nutritional programsto help treat obesity. The company has already treated over 40,000 patients, shed an estimated 1 million pounds, and grown revenues at 100%+ CAGR over the past 4 years. We're headquartered outside of Boston, with offices in Paris, Dubai and Hong Kong.
The company was founded in 2009 on Harvard Medical School's campus, to build alternative options to treat and empower millions of patients. We developed the Allurion device (formerly Elipse device), and we manufacture and market the Allurion Program a breakthrough in weight loss therapy. Patients lose on average 10-15% total body weight loss over the four-month course of device therapy, which does not require surgery, endoscopy or anesthesia.
How We Hire
Allurion welcomes candidates from all backgrounds. Were committed to a fair hiring process free from discrimination. If your experience is close (even if not a perfect fit) to what we're looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.