· Hotel Adriatik, a 5 star resort in Beach, part of the Luxury Group, seeks to employ energetic and committed employees in the position:
Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments.
· Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running this hotel.
· Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
· Conduct regular operations team meeting with all the HOD daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, GSTS feedback / RSTS feedbacks and action taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues. Minutes of the meeting to be sent to GM/RGM.
· Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks. Consultant /GRM guidance to be taken wherever required.
· Monitor the purchase / indent / requestions of each department, the accounts receivable (collection from debtors) and the accounts payable (payable to the vendors / suppliers etc).
· Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
· Dealing with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Purchase Manager and providing performance assessment of vendors every quarter to HO Purchase.
· Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
· Inspecting all department with their respective Manager's for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
· Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations.
· Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
· Meet all dept. heads to review & train the staff to upkeep the human capital.
· Identifying staff learning needs and assisting with development
· Providing timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
· Conduct weekly / Daily meeting with marketing people for enquiry & follow up & conversion to grow up the business.
· Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organisation.
· Be on available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.
· Responsible for the overall management of the operation of the hotel.
· Any other duties assigned.