Posted in: Other in New South Wales | Posted: |
Are you a smart, fast thinking chiropractor with great interpersonal and technical skills, looking to build your career with a passionate and professional team?
The Health Hub Chiro is expanding and we want you to join our team!Do you have a passion for helping people get out of pain and learn how to live a healthier life?
Perhaps you are looking for a sea-change and want to work in an established centre with full training and support.Are you skilled in interpersonal relationships and a lightning fast learner? You might just be the person we're looking for.
We are a well established Chiropractic Wellness Centre aiming to help people get back to their best. You'll be part of a company that has one main goal: Helping people get more out of life. We are expanding quickly and we need a new two new Chiropractors to join our team!
Here's what you'll get when you join the Health Hub Chiro team:
- Participation in our onboarding process which is part-time to start so you can get around and explore the area while you establish your home.
- Full time wages: An incentive driven salary and commission package to financially celebrate your success.
- A long weekend every month or even every fortnight.
- $2000 per annual towards CPD course of your choice and access to other training valued at over $15,000.
- A relocation bonus of up to $2000 for the right applicant.
- A varied caseload of patients who are keen to achieve their health goals with your help and are a pleasure to work with.
- An energising work culture of support, positivity and success.
- The training and support you require to reach your own goals, both personal and professional.
- The administration and IT support to ensure your workday runs smoothly.
- Regular acknowledgment of your contribution to the team, and team rewards such as social outings to celebrate team achievements.
- Full Training and Support - Every new team member will go through a 3 month training course to make sure you are fully confident in your role. We also run a peak performance environment with daily, weekly and quarterly support to make sure you reach your goals.
- High achieving and vibrant team - Learn and thrive in a supportive team that both demands and celebrates all your achievements so that you can achieve the most both personally and professionally.