About the Role
Council is seeking an experienced housekeeper to clean and maintain cabins, villas and facilities across four (4) Coffs Coast Holiday Parks located at Coffs Harbour, Sawtell and Woolgoolga.
This role offers a diverse opportunity for you to put your variety of skills and experience to use.
About Coffs Harbour City Council
Committed to the pursuit of excellence, we strive to deliver the excellent services that are desired and valued by our community, now and into the future. We stand by the values of delivering excellence in our services through innovation, recognising that our customers are at the heart of what we do, supporting our people to provide them the scope to deliver outcomes, working together to seek solutions both internally and externally and being transparent and responsible in all that we do.
What We Offer
- A truly flexible environment in which we are happy to discuss flexible work options to allow you to shape your work-life balance.
- Plenty of career growth and professional development opportunities.
- Significant scope for performance-based salary increases.
- The chance to join a leader in the industry and play a role in shaping the community you live in.
- Other progressive benefits such as employee wellness programs, bonuses, opportunities to purchase additional annual leave and salary sacrificing options.
Starting rate of $24.67 per hour (Grade B) + super. All other conditions of employment will be in accordance with the Local Government (State) Award 2017 and Council's Enterprise Agreement 2017.
Hours of Work
This role guarantees a minimum of ten (10) hours per week. However, the successful applicant may be required to work up to 38 hours per week. These hours may be spread over a seven (7) day roster with loading paid for work performed on weekends and public holidays
Coffs Harbour City Council is committed to the principles of employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from people of all ages and background.