At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies' strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
· Organizational Strategy
· Assessment and Succession
· Talent Acquisition
· Leadership Development
· Rewards and Benefits
Visit kornferry.com for more information.
We are looking for a Recruiter who can speak fluent English and German would be advantageous, ideally with an IT recruitment background. The role will be based in Wattens , Austria ,working closely with our highly respected, well established and global RPO Client – a global leader within the luxury goods industry.
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to get into or advance their career within recruitment with a company who offers a great career path.
You will be part of a highly motivated team of professionals focused on bringing in the highest level of talent to help drive the business forward while delivering best in class candidates to our client.
We are looking for someone to build long-term candidate relationships by implementing best practices across the recruitment lifecycle – from identifying, sourcing and screening through to interviewing and assessment methodologies.
· Attract top talent for specific career opportunities in the market, using numerous sourcing channels and methodologies
· Execute headhunting, direct talent sourcing and networking strategies
· Approach, motivate, screen, interview and shortlist candidates
· Create talent pools and pipeline future prospects
· Maintain data accuracy and integrity of internal ATS systems regarding candidate data
· Work closely with the Team Lead Recruitment Business Partner on a daily basis and support him/her in order to meet all KPI’s and SLA’s
· Suggest process improvements concerning all aspect of the sourcing process – we are always looking for ideas how to be better!
Skills & Experience
· Fluent English a requirement and German Language advantageous
· A positive and can-do attitude, ability to see the bigger picture, desire to succeed and willing to go the extra mile
· Previous experience and/or knowledge of sourcing methodologies
· Previous experience within IT recruitment industry would be advantageous
· An ability to meet deadlines and goals
· Willingness to take ownership and be held responsible for allocated tasks and projects
· Highly organized, tech savvy and detail-oriented, able to work in fast paced environment
The position is a temporary contract up until March 2020
Please send your application via https://kornferry.loop.jobs/job/RPO-&-Professional-Search-wattens-Recruitment-Business-Partner-Tyrol/85929570/?nPostingId=229698&nPostingTargetId=275466&id=PX0FK026203F3VBQBV7V7F64E&LG=UK to Mr. Tom Sander.
- Premium ad
Looking for some Part-Time Freelancers and Entrepreneurs to join the Team @Alinea Partners (www.Alinea-Partners.com) in Vienna. Starting at an estimated 10+ hours per week - may increase with demonstrable experience. Desireable Demonstrateable Skills: General 'All-Arounder,' Admin/Office Support,…
- EUR 10 / Hour