Posted in: Other in Upper Austria | Posted: |
CycloTech GmbH is a technology company with start-up character in Linz. With our CycloRotors, we develop a new, sustainable, highly maneuverable, and environmentally accepted eVTOL propulsion solution for the 21st century. We re-invent flying and make individual air mobility as normal as driving a car - opening the sky for everyone.
As a Lead Hardware & Software Engineer, you will be:
- Responsible for design, development, testing, and integration of cyclo-rotor (eDrive and rotor) hardware and software components, such as motors, sensors, controllers, algorithms, and interfaces
- Responsible for applying the DO178, DO254, and ARP4754 standards to ensure the safety, reliability, and quality of the cyclo-rotor (eDrive and rotor) systems
- Following the best practices and guidelines for continuous improvement
- Collaborating with other teams and stakeholders, such as aerodynamics, structures, simulation, systems engineering, certification, testing, and customers
- Providing technical guidance and feedback to your team members and other engineers
- Reporting to the Head of Engineering and participating in regular meetings and reviews
- Preparing and presenting technical reports and documentation for internal and external purposes.
- Using various tools and technologies, such as MATLAB/Simulink, C/C++, Python, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Git, Gitlab etc. You will also be learning new tools and technologies as needed
- Master's degree / PhD in electrical engineering, aerospace engineering, embedded systems engineering, or a related field
- At least 7 years of experience in designing and developing HW and SW systems for electric aircraft or similar applications
- Thorough understanding of the principles and technologies of embedded systems and electrical motors in the aerospace environment
- Strong background in propulsion development, testing, and validation.
- Proven track record in leading complex engineering projects from concept to completion.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Exciting and challenging development work on a revolutionary technology in a young dynamic team
- Short decision-making processes and varied tasks
- The chance to develop and shape the company in your domain and to develop your technical and managerial skills
- An international team
- Flexible working site (up to 50% home-office)
- Team events: BBQs, happy hours, teambuilding activities
- Market oriented & experience-based remuneration