Our client in Vienna is looking for a SAP CO Consultant with S/4 HANA experience and preferably IS-OIL experience for their 3 year project in Vienna.
The consultant must be able to start by the 22/7/19 at the latest, the customer can on board the consultant in one week.
You will require the following experience:
- SAP Actual Costing and Material Ledger Expert - at least 3 end-to-end implementations with SAP Material Ledger, Product Costing and Actual Costing. Should have worked extensively with Production/Process Orders and/or Product Cost Collectors. Should have expertise designing the production process for an organisation from ground-up.
- Must have worked with Cost Component Splits in SAP Material Ledger and designed the implemented CCS in more than one project.
- Expert in Account Based COPA - must have designed Account Based COPA in multiple organisations along with integration with SD/FI/BW.
- Demonstrable understanding of Ledgers, Extension Ledgers and how they work in an S4 HANA environment.
- Good understanding of Controlling in general - must have experience with design requirements around CO Objects like Cost Centres, Business Areas, Projects and WBS Elements, Internal Orders and Profit Centres along with sub-objects like Segments, Functional Areas.
- Good knowledge of integration between FI/CO and other modules.
Duration: 6 months + long term extensions
If you are interested, please send your latest CV and we will call you to discuss further.
Candidates MUST have a current EU passport or Valid work visa as we are unable to sponsor work permits.