A pharmaceutical client of mine is currently looking for a Construction Safety Engineer to join them on a contract basis at their manufacturing facility in Austria for an initial 12 months as part of a long-term project.
- Construction engineering background in dedicated safety role
- Good knowledge of Safety Standards
- Leadership skills (the role will involve leading a small group of Safety Advisors)
- Perform Risk Assessments for construction-related tasks
- Maintain working relationship with project team to facilitate zero incidents
- GMP knowledge
- Minimum 2+ years Pharma Industry experience
- Technical knowledge/understanding
- Analytical approach and evaluation skills
- Team orientated with good communication and high reliability
- Full professional proficiency in English & German
Job type: Contract
Duration: 12 months
Rate: Negotiable (DOE)
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who might be please forward your most up to date CV ASAP and I will be in touch to discuss further. Alternatively you can give me a call to find out more.
*AS ALWAYS REFERRALS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED*
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
- EUR 46,300 - EUR 69,100 / Year