Posted in: Other in Bahrain | Posted: |
Job Title: EASA/ CAA B2 Licensed Engineer
Salary: £65,000- £70,000 per annum (tax free)
Location: Middle East
* Carrying out aircraft maintenance tasks, inspections, modifications, repairs and system functions to a high standard of safety in line with company processes, procedures and within the scope of their company approval.
* Maintain a high standard of work in all tasks.
* Complete the appropriate documentation.
* Comply with all company procedures, policies, regulations and MOE.
* Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
* Ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
* Annual salary of £65,000- £70,000, (basic and allowances) Tax Free
* Medical and dental insurance cover for the employee and their direct family members
* 30 days annual leave per annum + 10 days public holidays
* Company accommodation provided
* Approval pay once company authorisation has been gained
* EASA/ CAA B2 License is essential
* Ideally you will have a type rating within the RJ Series aircraft but any of the following types held would be advantageous:
* B(Apply online only) - GE CF6
* B(Apply online only)/300/400 – GE CF6
* Gulfstream G450 / G550 / G650 / G600
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
* Problem solving ability to make decisions on own initiative
* Teamwork/ Effective communication
* Attention to detail and quality
Whether you’re looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team…
Aeropeople’s expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search ‘Aeropeople Ltd’ on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs
- 110 BHD/Month