Electrical Commissioning Manager – Bahrain
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its client who are a leading global M&E Contractor to recruit an Electrical Commissioning Manager. This is a permanent role with this client working on a substantial sized Data Centre project in Bahrain.
Full relocation package on offer and strong salary on offer for the role.
* Manage & supervise the commissioning of various systems
* Work closely with various project teams including the Project Manager, Engineers, and the Construction Team to provide expert advice, guidance and leadership.
* Lead & direct all commissioning activities at the site adhering to company procedures, processes.
* Ensures best practices by developing and implementing turnover, pre-commissioning, commissioning processes and systems considering and including: contractual requirements, project and construction schedule.
* Establishes system boundaries, scopes of work, and commissioning execution plans.
* Assistance to project teams with review and submission of Commissioning RAMS and Test Scripts.
* Be involved & participate in vendor supplier, and/or subcontractor meetings to resolve issues.
* Degree in electrical engineering.
* Minimum 5 year experience in Construction new builds/upgrades
* Experience working on data centre projects essential.
* Demonstrated leadership skills necessary to achieve business and project results.
* Good leadership, planning, organising and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work well independently and in a team.
* Willingness and ability to travel on a short notice from various projects.
* Excellent understanding of Mechanical and Electrical Inspection
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Ciaran Sheehan or to apply, click 'Apply Now