For a client in Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain, that has various establishments (fine dining restaurants, bar-restaurants-cafes), the below position is wanted:Junior Waiter / Waitress
- At least 3 years’ experience in good quality independent restaurants
- Salary ~ 1000-1400 € per month
- Should hold EU passport
CANDIDATE MUST SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH AND COME FROM FINE DINING BACKGROUND (preferably independent restaurant experience and if possible some middle east experience)
- Working days: 6 days a week
- Holiday: 21 days during the month of ramadan. No holiday over Eid, Christmas period, New Year period
- Uniforms: Provided
- Flights: 1 paid flight each 2 years to the nearest international airport of the home.
- Accommodation: Provided (single room).
- Visas: Provided
- Marital status: Staff may be married, but the Owner will not provide sponsorship for spouse or children unless maybe in management level
- Medical: provided
- Salary: is paid to the staff by TT in Bahraini Dinars to the local bank account only. Any tax in the home country or Bahrain (currently 1%) is the employees own responsibility
- Tips: there is a structure for tips that are shared out amongst the staff at the end of the month for both kitchen and FOH
- Training: there will be ongoing training provided both in-house and through external consultants.
IMPORTANT: CVs must be sent in English with photo and skype id. Must be in Word doc form and include the website of each past/current employer. 2 Reference letters will also be required.