thens, Greece is home to some of the world's largest Process Outsourcing Companies who hire people to work for big international brands across Europe. As a growing economic and social scene with an abundance of job opportunities, what are you waiting for?
Our client in Athens is a global leader in Customer Relationship Management, in cooperation with one of the largest multinational companies worldwide within the IT and Media sectors, with HQ in California and provider of some of the most appealing electronic devices at the current time.
- Excellent relocation package including flight, taxi and two weeks accommodation at a hotel.
- Competitive salary
- Free Greek lessons for those interested
- Amazing opportunity to work at a large multinational company
- Native Dutch and fluent English
- Graduates of High School
- Good IT Knowledge
- Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger
- Passionate about customer service
You will be working as a member of the Dutch team providing technical support for customers using OS.
- To receive and place telephone calls
- Maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- To perform data entry and use software programs.
It is almost impossible not to have heard of this city before and this is basically because Athens is one of the most interesting European cities, and not only because of its incredible history and ancient monuments. It is also because of its great gastronomy, weather and the warmth of the people who live there.