Posted in: Other in Belgium | Posted: |
International Technology Development Engineer
Located in Belgium
Job ref: AZ /55430
EU citizenship is a must
Our client is a Group that has a strong European dimension, operations in 7 plants in; Belgium, the UK, France, Finland and Slovenia, but also operates across the rest of the world, with over 4000 employees within multiple sites and countries.
The business manufacturers high performance insulation solutions, with an extensive range of polyurethane foam products for industrial and domestic applications.
As a market leader in this fast growing segment, they now need to recruit additional engineering support into their manufacturing operation in Belgium, to take ownership of some of the on-going projects and to expand upon the growing needs of the business.
* You will introduce new technologies or equipment to improve the foaming process within the business line
* You realize breakthroughs in quality, process, cost improvements based on new technologies considering the sustainability guidelines within the group/business line.
* You will work closely together with local and international process engineers, R&D engineers, technical and maintenance departments and Sustainable Innovation Department (SID)
* Acquire a thorough understanding of the PIR foaming process with link to the equipment and technologies (this is a process that can be learnt)
* Follow market trends and new evolutions in the rigid PIR technology world in close communication with suppliers in the industry
* Development in a sustainable way, with high focus on HSE and taking care of company IP
* Introduce new technologies: evaluation on pilot machine and organize industrial trials and industrial scale up
* Pioneer work for new technologies and problem solving for existing technologies over the different locations
* Prepare investment requests for main technology changes in production
* Define specification for new equipment or tools as preparation for purchase and quality assurance
* Project management: you follow the projects and report for different project stages
* Preferably you will have a degree in Chemistry or Mechanics and some years of experience in a processing
* (technology) environment is an advantage
* Have chemical mixing & processing experience
* You are a team player with a high level of independence and good communication skills
* You are technically skilled and have a hands-on mentality
* You are willing to travel frequently (80% of the time, will be within Belgium)
* Language skills: excellent English (main communication language)
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client's needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
⦁ Established in 1975
⦁ Recruited in 68 countries
⦁ Recognised International brand
⦁ Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
⦁ Global network of candidates and talent data
⦁ Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
⦁ Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: (phone number removed)