Posted in: Other in Brussels | Posted: |
- Responsible for the configuration, operation, maintenance, and enhancement of CICS system software for z/OS and related products;
- Performs day to day administrative and support activities for all CICS environments, including monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting;
- Participates in architecture discussions;
- Responds to and resolves incidents; works with the product software support to identify and implement fixes;
- Provides guidance to junior colleagues;
- Identifies root causes of system issues and work with application teams to fix the root cause.
Desired Skills and Experience
You have proven experience with CICS System/Application debugging, tuning and performance monitoring tools.
You have experience with the following programming languages: Assembler, PL/I, REXX, Rest API.
You have experience working with with CICS multi-region.
You have a good understanding of CICSPlex and CICS Web Services
Develops and maintains productive working relationships with team members
Stays focused, overcoming distractions and obstacles to achieve goals
Carries out assignments with thoroughness, accuracy and attention to detail
Maintains a positive attitude in response to change and uncertainty
Effectively handles shifting demands and multiple priorities
Continually looks for ways to streamline processes, reduce costs and accomplish goals
The client can offer an excellent opportunity to practice and develop your talents in a highly professional and motivated team, dealing with multi-domains and getting involved in some of the most strategic files for the company.