I have a contract opportunity available for Spanish nationals to work for a key client on a 6 month + basis in Brazil.
Please read the job description below and contact me if you are relevant with a up to date CV
Main Purpose of Role
* Working individually, or as a member of a larger project team, contribute to the delivery of the department’s workload to ensure effective delivery of project activities within agreed timescales and budget and to meet client expectations and maximise revenue.
* Undertake consultancy assignments, mentored and supervised by a more senior consultant where appropriate, and ensure objectives of the assignment are met within agreed timescale and budget to meet client expectations and maximise revenue.
* Undertake site based inspection, verification, and audit work as directed, to fulfil individual project requirements.
* Develop and maintain essential metering and measurement skills through practice, guidance of peers, self-study, and external or on the job training to allow progression to a more senior role within the department.
* Contribute to the efficient operation of the department by assisting with routine technical, commercial, and administrative tasks as required.
* At all times, adopt safe behaviour by exercising due regard for the health and safety of yourself, colleagues and clients, in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.
* Ensure full compliance with the Company’s Code of Integrity & Professional Conduct, and at all times adopt behaviour in accordance with UK’s Equality & Diversity policy.
* Maintain organised and audit-able systems of work in line with company QA procedures.
* Manage personal workload to ensure effective delivery across multiple projects and assignments in line with agreed priorities and short term objectives.
* Contribute to the ongoing development and growth of the Projects & Consultancy Department by ensuring engineering activities are completed to agreed quality, timescale, and budget objectives.
* Work closely with, and take direction from, team members, peers, or line manager to achieve timely and effective delivery of services to meet business objectives.
* Develop and maintain an understanding of measurement technologies, national and international standards, and industry guidelines to ensure high standards of engineering services are met at all times and client expectations are consistently met or exceeded.
* Aim to add value to each assignment or activity and thereby ensure customer satisfaction.
* Maintain an awareness of market trends so that new business avenues are identified and any new opportunities for services are properly exploited.
* Provide administrative and/or commercial support to the department including tender compilation.
Current Challenges & Opportunities
* Develop knowledge and understanding of measurement first principles.
* Develop and maintain knowledge of industry developments, advances and regulatory compliance.
* Broaden experience and application of API/ISO/AGA measurement standards.
* Progress towards recognised formal engineering or related qualification.
* Assist line manager and team members in ongoing department operations.
1 Analytical Reasoning
3 Building Relationships
5 Drive & Resilience
6 Change Orientation
Skills & Knowledge
* Must have knowledge, understanding, and a number of years demonstrable experience of flow measurement and allocation principles, equipment, and methodologies.
* Must have knowledge, understanding, and a number of years demonstrable experience of hydrocarbon measurement and analysis equipment and associated sample conditioning systems.
* Must have knowledge, understanding, and a number of years demonstrable practical experience of routine maintenance, calibration, and proving activities.
* Must have demonstrable knowledge and understanding of international oil and gas standards.
* Must have understanding and demonstrable experience of developing measurement uncertainty calculations.
* Computer literate in use of MS Office packages.
* Possess a high level of presentation/ communication skills.
* Knowledge of auditing techniques and procedures.
* EU ETS measurement experience
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit (url removed)
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales
- BRL 2,000 / Year