- Analyze business requirements (eg, functional and technical requirements, information need, business processes) by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients, analysing the information and being able to document an accurate understanding of their business requirements and mapping of those to SAP business processes.
- Confidence and ability to make recommendations for selection of appropriate SAP business processes to meet client requirements effectively
- Configuration of SAP FICO solutions
- Functionality Testing: Knowledge of and ability to use testing methodologies, processes and tools for testing of functionality, including unit, integration, system, regression and dry run testing.
- Ability to design and develop test plans (eg, test objectives, test cases, test data, test scripts) for executing unit, integration, system or acceptance testing in order to ensure the solution meets the business requirements.
- Develop process models based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components.
- Coordinate execution of project tasks in your functional area and be comfortable in working under the pressure of tight project deadlines.
- Provide support (eg, break/fix, how to expertise, minor enhancements, monitoring, testing) for business applications or infrastructure to associates or third parties in order to maintain their productivity level (including international and fourth level break/fix support).
- Ability to deliver basic SAP training to client end-users
- Work very closely with business decision makers and end users.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of SAP CO experience
Required CO experience:
- Product Costing (manufacturing) including cost variance distrbution by activity type
- Minimum 5 full life cycle implementations of SAP
- Strong business acumen and management consulting experience
- BRL 2,000 / Year