We have an exciting opportunity for an SAP ABAP Developer to join our client which is a global consultancy providing SAP solutions to their client base worldwide. They service customers in around 150+ countries across a huge spectrum of industries.
This is a great opportunity to receive continuous training and gain knowledge in the latest cutting-edge technologies within SAP.
- Good experience in the support of ABAP/ABAP-OO applications such as WebDynpro and Ui5
- Good experience with error analysis and troubleshooting.
- Strong integration experience with other SAP products such as BW/CRM and non-SAP products
- Knowledge in module areas of MM, HCM, FI/CO, Payroll, Time Management.
- Possess fluent verbal and written English language skills, any other European language is advantageous.
- Willing to travel (Business trips to Germany)
You can expect an attractive salary plus Bonus and benefits such as health insurance, life insurance, Free public transport/sports facilities card and remote working options.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV (see below).