Posted in: Other in Bulgaria | Posted: |
Was du bei uns machst
- Implement SEO enhancements and configurations into the ecommerce website according to specification and design.
- Integrate our tool (Yext) to other applications and ensure a stable data flow between source and target system.
- Ensure implementation quality and performance by adhering to technical guidelines and standards.
- Create, refine and update technical product specification and documentation (e.g. source code and configurations)
- Fix bugs and process small functional requests. Prepare the relevant documentation.
- Communicate with different internal stakeholders like IT and Business teams.
- Communicate with vendor support and provide training to level one and level two support.
- Use Ticketing Systems (e.g. JIRA, ServiceNOW) to report on implementation progress, test status, operational risks, incidents and bugfixes.
- Prepare reports about the system, vendor SLAs, support quality KPIs.
- Check the system version and communicate with SME, Architect and PO for the future updates.
- Provide input on capacity forecasts, effort and requirements for implementation activities.
- Review and challenge functional and non-functional requirements and designs for feasibility and implementation best practices.
- You are a real team player, able to work autonomously and attentive to details.
- You have good knowledge in data exchange technologies (REST API, SOAP) as well as in state-of-the-art database principles, data structure and maintenance.
- Experience with the use of the applications Yext, Searchmetrics or Conductor would be appreciated but is no blocker.
- You are fluent in English. Good command of German is an advantage.