Posted in: Other in Bulgaria | Posted: |
Was du bei uns machst
- Support quality assurance through state-of-the-art continuous integration and deployment practices.
- Ensure implementation quality and performance by adhering to technical standards and guidelines.
- Create, refine, and update technical product documentation.
- Utilize ticketing systems (e.g., JIRA, ServiceNow) to report progress, test status, risks, incidents, and bug fixes.
- Manage bugs, defects and document relevant insights for continuous optimisation.
- Review and challenge functional and non-functional requirements and designs for feasibility and best practices.
- Communicate with internal IT and Business teams as well as external vendors to coordinate project activities.
- Collaborate with software vendors and international experts to develop efficient solutions and establish best practices.
- Provide risk and problem management throughout the software lifecycle (design, implementation, further development) for the solution and related interfaces.
- Conduct, improve and monitor security checks, penetration tests, and code audits.
- Prepare reports on system performance, vendor SLAs, and support quality KPIs.
- Engage with third parties for integration and cooperation.
- You are a real team player, able to work autonomously and attentive to details combined with an agile mindset
- You have previous experience in a similar role, a degree or other relevant qualification with a focus on IT
- You have knowledge in Project management basics
- You have Knowledge on Pipelining (Gitlab, Github), Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes), Cloudplatforms (Azure and AWS) and Content Delivery Networks
- You are persuasive and flourish with strong intercultural communicative competence
- You are high proficient in English. German language knowledge is an advantage.