HRS’s mission is to connect Bulgarian human capital with the best employers.
Let us find your better job and help you grow. Apply now!
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures;
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently;
- Supporting the month-end close processes and internal cost reporting;
- Calculating the labour/payroll costs;
- Be the first point of contact for external payroll providers;
- Work closely with the local FP&A and Accounting teams and financial professionals;
- Support the annual audit process;
- Participate in the implementation of new processes to improve the internal control environment.
- University Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or relevant numerate science;
- At least 2 years experience in financial or payroll accounting in accordance with IFRS;
- Proficient in Excel;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Time management, planning, and organization;
- Advanced written and verbal English.
- The opportunity to be part of one of the biggest companies in the world;
- The opportunity to improve business processes on an international level;
- Attractive social package (food vouchers, additional health, and life insurance, transport card, sports card, etc.);
- The office is in the top business building in Sofia;
- Excellent work environment - friendly, team-spirited and fun;
- Ongoing training and development opportunities;
- 25 annual paid leave days;
- Enjoy a 5-day work week with standard or flexible working hours and Home office.
We are looking forward to aid and consult you on your career path.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361/15.09.2017