Danish/Dutch/Polish/German/French Speaking Customer Support
You will be responsible for delivering a consistent level of exceptional customer service. You will be in touch with existing customers and will assist them with queries over the phone and through email, chat, and social media platforms. You will need to be flexible and available to work on a shift rotation basis in a multicultural and fun working environment.
• Full proficiency (verbal & written) in the priority language
• Working level of English
• At least 6 months experience in a customer service environment will be considered an advantage
• Ability to represent our client’s brand and deliver outstanding customer service with clarity, passion and enthusiasm
• Patience, empathy, and the ability to work under pressure
• High-school or University degree
• Excellent computer literacy
• Experience of Migrating from one Country to another (Preferable, not essential)
What we can offer you?
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice, and coaching every step of the way.
Our benefits include:
• Competitive salary;
• A bright, modern, and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities;
• Performance related pay;
• Voluntary Medical plan;
• Life insurance;
• Transportation allowance;
• Annual reward and recognition events;
• Teambuilding and company events.