At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For one of our partners, a leader in one of the largest FMCG sectors in Europe’s most significant markets, we are looking for:
Help Desk associate with Norwegian
• Delivering high-quality services to business customers, communicating by telephone and email
• Recording of inquiries, including the creation of a case/ticket, document management
• Analyzing and documenting problems related to Accounts Payable, including Purchase Orders
• providing a prompt service by fully understanding clients’ needs and requirements.
• Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of information to stakeholders and customers
• Escalating of cases to other teams, including sharing of documented and annotated inquiry
• Outbound communication regarding user notices, mass supplier communications, missing invoice
requests, supplier statement requests, etc.
• Fluency in Norwegian;
• Very good level of English;
• Bachelor level education;
• Good Excel skills;
• Attention to detail;
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
• Relevant experience would be a strong advantage.
Why you should apply:
• Competitive salary and great social benefits package (additional health insurance, sport card,
transport allowance and food vouchers);
• Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills;
• Friendly and pleasant environment, where people with diverse backgrounds and skillsets are
working together to provide the best services available;
• Standard working time from Monday to Friday 09:00 - 18:00;
• Great office location;
• Career growth.
We are looking forward to aid and consult you on your career path.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361/15.09.2017