Technical Support Specialist with , French, Czech, Hungarian, German and English
Technical Support Representative with French, Czech, Hungarian, German,English - Office 365We’re one of the largest contact center providers in the world, with more than 150 locations in 31 countries around the world. But what we’re most proud of is the incredible 125,000 people we have working here - energized, fun-loving and caring people who successfully manage billions of customer interactions each year.
We are proud to have created a culture that encourages the sharing of ideas, where people feel valued and have the opportunity to really make a difference. But working with us is so much more than just a job. It’s about being part of our incredible team, and having a LOT of fun along the way! There’s always a real buzz across our sites with loads going on, whether its team activities, fun days or supporting local charities. There’s something for everyone!
If you’re the ‘go to’ guy when it comes to all things tech related, we could have just the role for you…we’re on the look-out for IT enthusiasts to join our expert team here in Sofia…
If you’re up for a fresh new challenge, and fancy the idea of working for a bright, forward thinking business, and maybe picking up some new skills along the way, then look no further…
So, what’s the role all about?
As a Support, you’ll be troubleshooting for Office 365 Cloud customers and helping them out with any problems or questions they may have about their software. Using your expert knowledge, you’ll do whatever it takes to get to the bottom of the issue, making sure they get a first-class service along the way.
A few things you’ll need…
- You’ll have a natural flair for talking to customers, and be able to speak fluently in Italian, French, Czech, Hungarian, German and English.
- Technical or Customer Support background is a must
- Being able to lose the jargon and explain things in simple terms is a must…as is being able to pin-point what the customer is saying and relay it back to them clearly
- Obviously being able to find your way around the web goes without saying
- You’ll be able to think outside the box, and have the desire to pull out all the stops to solve the issue
- Knowing a bit about basic networking would definitely help, as will your natural interest in all things tech related…some experience working in a technical role previously would be another tick in the box
- Familiarity with Microsoft products (Basic knowledge of Office 365 and its services)
And that’s it. Or it’s just the beginning. In any case, thanks for reading… and if you’re interested, drop us your CV. We’re looking forward to meeting you!