Highly professional and renowned business process outsourcing company with sites across the globe. The Bulgarian site in Sofia is situated in a very modern mall / office area close to the city center and equipped with the most modern and advanced facilities to create an optimal work environment and great atmosphere.
Our client is looking for a Technical Support Consultant to join the supporting team of an international financial company which offers products and solutions in insurance and asset management.
- Perform account administrative functions to set up system and in-house application accounts and apply appropriate security access
- Take ownership of the assigned incidents – investigate, troubleshoot and update the incidents
- Maintains the highest degree of customer service
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and standards
- Work close with the IT management to complete periodic reviews of user access and segregation of duties for the IT organization
- Excellent command (verbal & written) of German language (not necessarily native, yet fluent) along with English
- Experience working within an IT environment with any ticketing tools is a strong advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Analytical, systematic approach to problem recognition and resolution
- Good level of experience with computer based systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Match criteria: Customer Service & Support, IT & Telecom, Staff / White collar, Permanent (1 > year), Software support, Hardware support, Euro < 1400, 36 - 40 hours (Fulltime), Mid level, Higher level (BA/Bsc), Higher level (MA/Msc), Starter, 1 - 2 years, 2 - 4 years, 4 - 6 years, 6 - 10 years, Bulgaria, English, Dutch, Yes, EU/EER citizen or general work permit
Consultant name: Careers in Europe Recruitment
Consultant e-mail: [...]
Company name: CareersinBulgaria.eu