Posted in: Accountants in Canada | Posted: |
Work Location: 170-3851 Jacombs Road, Richmond, BC, V6V 2H7
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Language of Work: English
Please contact via email: [...]
10 Accounting Corporation has established in Richmond since 2014 and we are Canadian Professional Accountants with more than 20 years of experience in accounting, finance and taxation. We deeply understand that bookkeeping is the foundation bricks of the business information system and it is vital to have business-detailed and tax-related information while making important decisions. Our clients range from individuals to private and public organizations in the Great Vancouver area and we are always ready for the toughest situations from the individual income tax return to business tax preparation to CRA audit. We are now seeking a motivated accountant to join our dedicated team. This role will work closely with a dynamic team of experienced CPAs and provide professional accounting, finance and taxation services to individual and corporation clients.
1. Liaise with individual clients, their bank and broker to gather the relevant financial data and files to complete the annual personal tax return;
2. Calculate individual clients’ tax liability, analyze and advise on appropriate record retention and tax-saving ideas;
3. Assist clients with foreign personal non-business income declaration and related tax preparation, identify tax opportunities to minimize foreign income taxes, provide foreign income exemption or reduction advises;
4. Assist clients to prepare and review foreign-based business income declaration and related corporate tax return, identify tax opportunities to minimize foreign business income taxes, provide foreign income exemption or reduction advices;
5. Provide bookkeeping and payroll services for corporate clients including periodic paystubs, CRA T4s and T5s, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash flow analysis, bank reconciliation, books clean up, customized financial statement reports, etc.;
6. Prepare corporate income tax and information returns, tax estimates and instalments;
7. Examine and analyze corporation clients’ accounting and financial records to ensure financial recording accuracy;
8. Provide analytical financial review for corporate clients such as identifying tax opportunities to minimize taxes, reviewing the effectiveness of business structure, tax implications of proposes transactions, cost control, profit forecast, ratio analysis, etc.;
9. Plan and design the audit approach for clients and ensure compliance with established accounting standards and procedures, as well as the Federal and Provincial regulations and legislation;
10. Report to the Director for review and final approval on a regular basis;
11. Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with clients and internal team members.
1. Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce is required;
2. Professional Designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA) or actively pursuing an accounting designation preferred;
3. At least 3 years of experience in a financial role with a thorough understanding of accounting, finance and taxation;
4. Previous accountant working experience in an accounting firm or corporation is an asset;
5. Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Quickbooks, MYOB, and Oracle etc;
6. Highly motivated, attention to detail and accuracy, ability to work under pressure and meet required deadlines.
- 2,350 CAD/Hour