Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Construction Trades Helpers and Labourers (7611)
NOC Job Title: Framer Helper - Construction
31411 HOMESTEAD CR
ABBOTSFORD, British Columbia
- Clean work areas, machines, and equipment to maintain a clean and safe jobsite.
- Cover surfaces with laminated plastic covering material.
- Cut timbers, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drill holes in timber or lumber.
- Hold plumb bobs, sighting rods, and other equipment, to aid in establishing reference points and lines.
- Position and hold timbers, lumber, and paneling in place for fastening or cutting.
- Select tools, equipment, and materials from storage and transport items to work site.
- Cut and install insulating or sound absorbing materials.
- Fasten timbers and/or lumber with glue, screws, pegs or nails and install hardware.
- Secure stakes to grid for constructions of footing, nail scabs to footing forms, and vibrate and float concrete.
Experience as a Helper or Labourer is an asset; however, on the job training will be provided.
How to Apply
Apply for this job