Company Name: Busy Boys Electrical Ltd.
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Education: Secondary (High) School Grdauation Certificate or experience
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Shares the overall responsibility of the warehouse operations, including
the receiving and processing of product, accurate & timely replenishment to the store
floor and controlling expenses and shortages.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures.
- Manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Receiving / Shipping – send material to job sites.
- Maintain stock.
- Maintain an organized stockroom /off-site area / warehouse
- Understand and comply with all company policy, procedures and operations
- Maintain the highest level of security and safety awareness within the warehouse
- Able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds and able to stand for long periods of time
- Self- starter, should be able to work on your own without supervision.
- Keep management informed of all merchandise-related issues
- Maintain warehouse organization merchandise/fixtures/hardware/general cleanliness
Train workers in duties and policies; Resolve work related problems; Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies; Recruit and hire staff; Establish work schedules and procedures; Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery; Conduct performance reviews; Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments; Arrange for maintenance and repair work; Arrange training for staff; Co-ordinate, assign and review work; Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Handling heavy loads; Attention to detail
Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized