Job type: Full-time, permanent
Working hours: 40 hours/week
Infusion Edutainment Technology Development Ltd is a fast-growing company specialized in Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) development and applications. VR and AR enable us to interact with computing in more natural, richer, and more powerful ways. Some applications include specialized education, 3-D modelling, scientific analysis and more! Here at Infusion we Our team aims to help everyone experience these incredible new technologies. We offer 3 outstanding services which are Customized Platform, General Training simulator and Education simulator. Due to our business expansion, we are looking for a highly organized and self-motivated individual with strong interest for 3D user experience, extensive managing experience and professional experience building complex, user-centric applications (ideally games) to fit our Tech Development Manager role.
- Build, lead and manage AR/VR product designing, implementing, debugging multi-component issues which span across multiple layers from kernel to application.
- Identify immediate and upcoming user/client needs, estimate cost and time frame, make adjustment based on client’s feedbacks, then work with the team to develop a product plan that addresses them.
- Design program schedule from pre-concept all the way through product launch and beyond; manage the delivery of key program milestones.
- Establish best practices along with key performance indicators to ensure success.
- Prioritize features and tasks for the VR simulation products using internal tools, frequently track and reviewing the product direction and current work.
- Assist operating managers in hiring Unity VR developers and product UX/UI designers, organize regular training programs and help with project and roadmap tracking of developing team.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget; troubleshoot and resolve complex and challenging situations in all aspects of projects.
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience in technical field
- 5+ years of work experience architecting, developing, and launching software products and services with interactive user-facing components.
- 5+ years of experience managing and/or supervising developing teams for core game engine, performance analyzer, bug tracking and design documentation.
- Strong background in game development and basic knowledge of 3D programming.
- Demonstrated experience in team leadership, decision making, presenting to groups and managing cross-function teams.
To apply for this position please send your resume to [...]
Apply for this job