CUSTOMER CARE & SALES AGENT - JOB EXPO
Join our team and soar with us at our 1st ever Job Expo! We need Customer Care & Sales Agents who will raise customer satisfaction and support the sales process handling outbound call to customers and prospects. Candidates should be highly reliable and have excellent communication skills.
Sydney, NS. Full-Time or Part-Time, $12.00-$13.00/hour + Bonuses, Free Personal Health Benefits.SCHEDULE
MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
Available shift schedules include: Day, Mid, Night, and Night/Weekend. Please apply and follow up with our Talent Acquisition team to find the right schedule.
The Job Expo will take place on October 22nd and 23rd. If you can't make it or would like to schedule a time-slot, please apply here so a Talent Acquisition Specialist can reach out to you.POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
WHAT DOES A CUSTOMER CARE & SALES AGENTS DO?
As a blended role, you are responsible for receiving or reaching out to customers with service requests, providing solutions or upselling when opportunities arise. You'll use the latest contact center technology and customer experience strategy. As a highly trained expert on products, technology, and business process you will work on behalf of some of the worlds most recognized brands.
Customer Care & Sales Agents are responsible for the following tasks:
- Listen to customers, understand their needs, and resolve customer issues
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Recognize sales opportunity and apply sales skills to upgrade
- Explain and position the products and processes with customers
- Appropriately escalate customer dissatisfaction with managerial team
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
In addition to becoming the best-in-the-business, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, and dedicated. You are also responsible for every customer interaction, bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day.CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
WONDER IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The Sydney Call Centre provides all new employees with training so all positive, driven, and confident applicants will be considered for the role. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic and dedicated. Having fun and interacting with all different levels of the team is part of the job. In this role, you will be a fully engaged team member and will need to be dedicated to bringing a positive & enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
- Fluent English (minimum score of 8 on IELTS)
- Highly reliable, willing to learn and acquire new skills
- Enjoy talking to people, helping them resolve their frustrations
- Motivated by lucrative bonus plans and daily contests
- Exhibit professional communication and customer service skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Graduates are welcome
- Ability to learn customer service software applications
- Must be proficient with basic PC skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 18 years of age
Entry-level or experienced candidates are encouraged to apply. Previous experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, collections, customer service, food service, or office/administrative roles is preferred, but not required since we train all new employees for the job.COMPENSATION DETAILS
WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
At The Sydney Call Centre we believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are exceptional. Our people are not just employees; they are our most important resource!
Total Rewards Breakdown:
- Competitive Starting Compensation
- Weekly Bonus Opportunity
- Paid Time-Off
- Daily, Week, and Quarterly Recognition
- Paid Holidays
- Daily Contest Payouts
- Free Personal Health Benefits
- Career Progression
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Advancement Opportunity
- Ongoing Training
- Fun, Engaging Work Environment
- Cash and Prize Incentives
- Modern Work Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- And More...
MCI is the Parent Company for the following businesses: Gravis Apps, Mass Markets, and OnBrand24. MCI acquires and operates companies that provide tech-enabled BPO CX services, software applications, and technology to mid-market & enterprise customers. MCI is a multi-faceted tech-enabled business services supplier with a synergetic product and services portfolio and an expert leadership team. Our focus is on the development and delivery of dynamic technology, human capital, and professional services.
MCI Canada is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. MCI Canada will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.