Posted in: Marketing in Canada | Posted: |
Megadale Property Management Inc handles three student apartment buildings in Waterloo Area. We take care of every aspect of a rental home, from marketing vacant space and signing leases to collecting rent and calling for repairs. We oversee the daily operations of the real estate assets and deal with any questions or concerns the tenants may have.
Title: Marketing Manager
Company Name: Magedale Property Management Inc
Work Location: Office 311 Batavia Place, Waterloo, ON, N2L 3W1
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Working Hour: 35 hours/week
Language of Work: English
Please contact us via email: [...]
1. Recruit eligible marketing personnel and form a competitive marketing team.
2. Create and enforce policies and procedures for marketing-related activities of Magedale Property Management Inc.
3. Proactively create and manage quarterly and annual marketing goals, integrated strategy and plans.
4. Direct market personnel to conduct research on students’ experience, market trends, and competitors’ activities; plan and develop marketing strategies based on research findings; provide recommendations for future tactics and seek to increase sales volume; arrange annual, quarterly, monthly and various marketing plans with a focus on expanding brand awareness and audience reach.
5. Lead marketing personnel in creating content for our website; keep the website up-to-date to improve the company’s online reputation; Understand how organic search works and increase search rank and visibility.
6. Develop and maintain relationships with student advisors’ in educational institutions in Waterloo, as well as investors, apartment associations, repair and maintenance companies, and agency companies to seek for further cooperation.
7. Write and negotiate agreements with partners, including barter agreements, effectively finding value and creating mutually beneficial results.
8. Lead the marketing team to prepare content for a range of marketing platforms & materials including websites, social media, emails and brochures.
9. Effectively manage vendors and other service providers that support company marketing, advertising, and social media content.
10. Represent the company to attend local real estate investor meetups, Universities’ orientation events to build brand awareness.
11. Manage the budget of the Marketing department and ensures preset goals are met within the budget.
i. At least 3 years’ experience working in the field of Marketing
ii. A College Diploma is required
iii. Strong leadership and management capability
iv. Excellent negotiation skills, problem-solving skills and project management skills
v. Proven experience in developing and driving marketing campaigns
vi. Strong organizational and time-management skills
vii. Ability to negotiate, influence and gain consensus
Apply for this job