Site 2020 offers a smarter choice for traffic control system. Our industry-leading tablet-based solution helps companies focus on safer job sites, safe work zones and productive work crews, prevents slow downs, and ensures more efficient management of resources. And it always shows up for work.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Financial Managers (NOC 0111)
NOC Job Title: Finance Manager
Job Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
1. Develop and implement goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, accounting, and payroll.
2. Establish system controls for new financial systems and enhance, enforce policies and procedures to improve overall existing system operation.
3. Supervise and participate in the preparation of various financial statements and reports, including monthly and annual reports, financial plan and budget processing.
4. Conduct future financial demand analyses of the company's newly-developed products based on the market survey of this products, so that to formulate the fund acquisition plan both scientifically and reasonably according to the company's production capacity and the cost of sales.
5. Develop financial simulation models to measure return on investment(ROI). Prepare fund acquisition reports based on development plan of the company and statistics derived from the financial model.
6. Responsible for offering explanation and analyses of newly-developed product’s budget and expected return, conducting presentation of fund acquisition report for and building relationship with potential investors.
7. Coordinate the financial planning and system with director, regulate the budget process and revise it as needed, after acquiring of investment.
8. Report the financial status, trends, projections for revenues, expenditure and financing needs to company’s director.
Qualification and Skills：
1. Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics or other related area is required. Master Degree is preferred.
2. Required at least 5 years of experience in financial planning role and credit analysis, accounting, post-loan management or other financial activities.
3. Detail-oriented and due diligent.
4. Exceptional mathematical skills, critical thinking, problem-solving capabilities and strong interpersonal skills.
5. Proficiency with Microsoft office and accounting software.
If you interested in this job position, please send your resume to [...].