Posted in: Consulting Services in Alberta | Posted: |
PLEASE NOTE THAT ABSOLUTELY NO WALK-INS OR TELEPHONE CALLS WILL BE CONSIDERED AND ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY BY EMAIL.
13537935 Canada Corporation, doing business as Valenta BPO Solutions, has an immediate opening for a full-time Chief Executive Officer for its Calgary, AB location. Previous managerial experience in the financial sector is an asset.
Job duties will include:
• Establish objectives for the company and formulate and approve policies and programs;
• Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions;
• Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs;
• Establish financial and administrative controls;
• Formulate and approve promotional campaigns;
• Approve overall human resources planning;
• Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff;
• Delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions;
• Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions.
The successful candidate should be organized, accurate, have good judgement as well as have excellent interpersonal The work environment is fast-paced so attention to details is important and the successful candidate will need to deadlines and work under pressure.
Salary: $58 per hour
Hours: 6 to 8 hours per day, 30 to 40 days per week
Location of Employment: 500 4th Avenue SW, Suite 2500, Calgary, Alberta T2P 2V6
Education: A university degree in business administration, commerce, computer science or other discipline related to the service provided is usually required. Several years of experience as a middle manager in financial, communications or other business services are usually required.
Experience: Previous experience in the financial services sector, communications sector or other similar business services
sector is an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $58 per hour
Apply for this job