Posted in: Administrative and Support Services in British Columbia | Posted: |
Wave Education Services Inc.
Location :Vancouver, BC
Salary :27.50 hourly / 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment :Permanent employment, Full time, Day, Evening
Start date :Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies :1 vacancy
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
• Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
• Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
• Carry out administrative activities of establishment
• Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
• Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
• Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
Supervision: 3-4 people
Experience and specialization:
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Office
Work conditions and physical capabilities:
• Fast-paced environment
• Tight deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Efficient interpersonal skills
• Time management
Employment groups: This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job? Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply:
Apply for this job