Posted in: Administrative and Support Services in British Columbia | Posted: |
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Secondary School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Job Title: Office Administrator (NOC 1221)
Abbotsford, BC, V2S 2E2
- Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff.
- Maintain office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training new employees.
- Evaluate coach, mentor, discipline office staff and manage staff performance.
- Design and implement filing systems, ensure filing systems are maintained and current.
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
- Co-ordinate schedules, appointments and bookings.
- Organizing the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment.
- Keeping record of inventory.
- Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Design and implement office policies and procedures and oversee adherence to office policies and procedures.
- Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping.
- Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance.
- Completion of Secondary School is required.
- Minimum 1-year experience in the occupation and/or related Post-Secondary Training.
- Computer skills and knowledge of Office software package.
- Communication Skills
- Judgement and problem-solving skills
- Decision Making
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
How to apply:
By email: [...]
Apply for this job