Posted in: Jobs > Administrative and Support Services in British Columbia | Posted: |
Job Title: Office Manager
Term of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Wage: $30.00-32.00/ hourly (40 hours per week)
Work Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years required in the field.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
· Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
· Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
· Carry out administrative activities of establishment
· Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
· Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation
· relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
· Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls,
· Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports,
· Manuals and correspondence Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
· Minimum 2 years to less than 3 years required in the field/Managerial position related to office administration field is required.
· Proficient in English, both oral and written communication.
· Computer skills and knowledge of MS Excel; MS Outlook; MS Windows; MS Word, MS Office
• Strong administrative skills; attention to details and excellent organizational skills.
• Must be able to maintain professionalism & a positive service attitude at all times.
• Ability to work with confidential documents and manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines.
Personal Suitability: Organized, Flexibility, Reliability, Excellent oral communication, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent written communication
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada and Seniors to Canada with the above listed skills are welcome to apply.
Apply for this job