Posted in: Analysts in British Columbia | Posted: |
Position: Financial Analyst
Company: Yanling Zhang & Associates Inc.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: 715-6081 No 3 Road, Richmond, BC, V6Y 2B2
Yanling Zhang & Associates Inc. is an accounting firm specialized in the financial, accounting and taxation regime of Canada, America and China. Led by Yanling Zhang, an advanced accountant with over 20 years of professional experience, the firm provides crucial services of accounting consultations, tax planning and financial analysis to many public and private businesses, nonprofit, and public-sector organizations in Canada.
We are seeking an experienced financial analyst who will work directly with the company’s oversees corporate clients, based mainly in China. The ideal candidate will be part of a team conducting due diligence studies and preparing financial reports on overseas corporate clients who intend to acquire a business or establish their business in Canada.
− Assist in the acquisition and establishment of overseas clients’ businesses by analyzing target companies’ economic forecasts, trading volumes, and movement of capitals using reports on their financial health, such as historical performances, income statements, and cash flow statements.
− Evaluate industry prospect by conducting analysis on growth, competitors, and market share possibilities; formulate financial strategies in relations to clients’ needs and demands.
− Prepare forecast operating results and evaluate risks using target companies’ historical financial statements; estimate equity using a discounted cash flow methodology.
− Using forecast data, quantify and assess the probability factor of anticipated synergies of the combined operations between the clients’ and the target company.
− Estimate the value of target company by studying comparable companies in the industry as well as considering its P/E ratio, EV/sales ratio, replacement cost, and DCF.
− Carry out thorough due diligence process on target companies to confirm all financial records and evaluate their future profit potential on behalf of clients.
− Create and maintain portfolios and match investments to objectives and help upper management and clients make decisions;
− Act as liaison between the company and our overseas-based corporate clients by ensuring quality in communication and documentation.
· At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of finance or investments.
· A bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting is required, master degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or other related fields is an asset
· Proven organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well as part of a team
· Demonstrated ability prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Extensive experience in finance working with international companies is an asset
· High proficiency in computer use - Microsoft office suites particularly in Excel
Apply for this job