The Cavalry Construction Group Ltd. is a dedicated, experienced and professional organization specializing in the construction of highly creative, durable landscapes and outdoor living spaces with attention to the finer points.
We have over 20 years of experience with an extensive list of satisfied residential and commercial clients to prove it. We work with a number of landscape designers and architects to create a beautiful and functional space that will take clients’ backyards to the next level in terms of style and creativity. As a full-service installation contractor, we also can coordinate the construction project and make the entire experience more rewarding for everyone involved.
Company Operating Name: The Cavalry Construction Group Ltd.
Job Title: Construction Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Work Location: Langley, British Columbia
Your main responsibilities will include:
1. Plan and make projects schedules and budgets, which include but not limited to landscaping, water features, outdoor living spaces projects.
2. Monitor and coordinate workers and contractors, ensure their working conducts are under the standards set forth by the government.
3. Guide and evaluate the feedback of on-site WCB-compliant Trade Safety Coordinator, improve safety and protect the health and well-being of all employees.
4. Work closely with other team members to ensure all projects are completed on-budget and on-time, make progress reports and update the repair or construction schedules to clients.
5. Lead and conduct purchasing behaviour, negotiate with suppliers to reach favourable terms in the deal and develop a quality control program to examine raw materials, such as fabric, paving stones, landscaping rocks, etc.
6. Train employees in the aspects of job safety and evaluate their work performance in projects to increase our efficiency.
7. Maintain great relationships with our long-term suppliers and manufactures and negotiate profitable contracts as the representative of company.
We expect you to have these qualifications:
1. A university degree in civil engineering, landscaping or other related majors.
2. At least three-year management experience in landscaping or construction industry.
3. Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multitasks and work under stress.
4. Strong negotiate and dispute resolution skills.
5. Must have a high level of integrity, honesty and ethics.
6. Exceptional employees training and team inspiration skills.
If you are interested in this job offer, please send your resume to [...]
Apply for this job