Posted in: Computer programming in British Columbia | Posted: |
CheckPay Technologies Ltd. offers simple payment solutions for complicated financial issues. Our technology enables merchants to accept and organize instant cashless payment via mobile devices. Simply put, we make payments more efficient for all parties involved.
Established in 2017, our company from Richmond, Canada set out to provide customers with high-end payment software at a low-fee payment structure. As we enter an increasingly global marketplace, CheckPay strives to be a leader in streamlining transactions.
· Program, develop and test the integrated software program
· Collect and research demands of merchants from various industries regarding cashless payment systems; ensure understanding of all needs.
· Collaborate with team members to generate development specifications.
· Build and maintain servers in terms of both architecture and security.
· Research technical information about the Fintech and cashless payment and assess.
· Review and determine reasonable improvements of existing applications and features
· Assist in testing the technical and operational feasibility of existing software; ensure the software adhere to the requirements and data security standards of CheckPay.
· Conduct and tests and record the results to evaluate speed, security, and performance of transactions.
· Track and record issues received and provide support for our front-line staff when it comes to software errors and questions.
· Assist in evaluating CheckPay’s current information systems and applications for errors, faults, and bugs
· Perform troubleshooting periodically and conduct the system maintenance.
· Prepare reports and documentation on the software program
· A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field or equivalent
· At least 3 years of related work experience in software developing in financial industry is required
· Experience with programming in Java, C++ or other languages;
· Prior software development experience in e-payment is an asset
· Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
· Motivation to learn new technologies and the courage to explore uncharted territories;
Apply for this job