Posted in: Other in British Columbia | Posted: |
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Bookkeepers (1311)
NOC Job Title: Bookkeeper
Surrey, British Columbia
• Check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, etc.
• Set up financial statements and enter opening balances
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare draft financial statements
• Prepare cheques, payments, bank deposits and process payroll
• Roll forward accounting files from last year
• Fill up various forms, data and journal entry, bank rec, AR, AP, GST reporting
• Preparation of government remittance forms including GST, Payroll Remittance & worker compensation forms.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Post-Secondary Training and Minimum 1-year work experience in Bookkeeping position is required.
Apply for this job