Everbright Properties Inc.
Address: 1720- 650 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 4N8
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Everbright Properties Inc. is a privately-held real estate development and investment firm that specializes in residential property. We operate from the perspective of our homeowners, that when they live comfortably, build roots and be part of the community they live in, it creates a world of shared wealth that will benefit all of us today, and for generations to come. Our goal is to identify and pursue opportunities in the local marketplace that create value for our investors and homeowners of our properties.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Key Responsibilities listed as the following:
1. Provide ROI and cash-flow analysis for the evaluation of future real estate projects
2. Work with investment teams to prepare return calculations and analysis for potential transactions, including the creation of cash-flow models to anticipate future performance and the presentation of financial modelling outputs and conclusions
3. Perform market research for investment opportunities, evaluate past investment financial performance, gather data on competitors – or other comparable – products, and help interpret the economic backdrop behind investments
4. Assist the capital budgeting and expenditure planning processes
5. Evaluate and analyze the risk in investment decisions and determine ways to manage unpredictability and limit potential losses
6. Provide analysis of market trends and assist in capital forecasting and re-forecasting activities
7. Prepare reports on the above information and communicating the insights of these reports to the senior management, and make recommendation when necessary
Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance other related majors
· A keen interest in developing your career within real estate is essential
· Minimum 4 years of financial analysis experience within fast-paced business environments
· Ability to develop and sustain collaborative and productive working relationships with all personalities
· Strong in financial and quantitative analysis; detail-oriented and be able to organize, prioritize and manage time in a fast-paced environment
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools
· Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
Apply for this job