Posted in: Finance in British Columbia | Posted: |
CheckPay Technologies Ltd. offers simple payment solutions for complicated financial issues. Our technology enables merchants to accept and organize instant cashless payment via mobile devices. Simply put, we make payments more efficient for all parties involved.
Established in 2017, our company from Richmond, Canada set out to provide customers with high-end payment software at a low-fee payment structure. As we enter an increasingly global marketplace, CheckPay strives to be a leader in streamlining transactions.
· Actively participate in month-end and year-end close process; help to review and clean-up general ledger, prepare various reconciliations, and closely work with various divisions to gather required information.
· Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
· Monitor the financial performance of CheckPay.
· Prepare annual operating budgets, financial forecasts, and reporting variances.
· Prepare biweekly payrolls for staff;
· Collect and analyze financial statements from various industries regarding cashless payment.
· Assess business risks and opportunities and provide recommendations
· Develop, improve and report on various KPI’s to support the cashless payment business.
· Create monthly financial commentary to explain key movements on financial statements to manager
· Administer the online banking platform, including the maintenance of CheckPay’s client profiles and transitioning additional accounts to this system.
· Create and manage financial models and other analyses to drive new initiatives, monitor trends about cashless payment.
· Prepare and update reporting for manager including sales and gross profit, perform budget reviews (actual vs. budget) and business analytics
· Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and related field
· 3-5 years of directly related experience in finance
· Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
· Prioritize and organize work, along with strong follow-up, analytical, problem solving and sound decision making skills
· Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Windows
· Good verbal and written communication skills
Apply for this job