Posted in: Financial Services in British Columbia | Posted: |
Location: Project X Slab Inc., 972 Marine Dr., North Vancouver, BC V7P 0B7, Canada
Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
Job Title: Financial Administrator (NOC: 0111)
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Salary: $45.00/hrs - 40 hrs./week
Responsibilities and Duties:
We are looking for a Financial Administrator who will manage all financial activities to achieve positive financial performance which lead to positive growth and profitable capital investment. The position will be responsible for financial planning and analysis, budgeting, and reporting.
- Organize, evaluate, and manage all accounting operations including overseeing payroll and benefits.
- Streamline accounting functions and operations
- Monitor and control cash flow, debt or credit, billing, accounts receivable and payable, cost and inventory accounting, and revenue recognition
- Direct and coordinate the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Evaluate and manage risk by compiling and analyzing financial data.
- Develop and manage financial controls in accordance with the company’s procedures
- Prepare timely monthly financial statements and regulatory reporting
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
· Minimum 3 years of experience as financial administrator
· Knowledge of accounting fundamentals
· Completion of bachelor's degree in accounting or related field is preferred
Apply for this job