Posted in: Operations Management in British Columbia | Posted: |
Company Name: Feng Feng Performance & Education Academy Inc.
Job title: Dance School Manager
Noc code: 0651
Wage: 26.5/h, full-time, permanent 40hour/week
Business Location: 8980 River Road Richmond BC V6X 1Y7
FENG FENG performance & education Academy is one of famous multi-performance education academies of Canada. With our 8 years history, we had trained over thousands students and they got many awards from local events to international events. Many students had participated action in TV show, films, advertisement and magazine.
-Assist in supervising dance program.
-Create all concert and event programs.
-Supervise and coach dance instructors.
-Assist in creating marketing materials to help bring in new students.
-Monitor dance program quality by observing dance classes.
-Careful tracking of the financial details including payments and manage the annual school budget.
-Schedule meetings and appointments; provide reminders to staff when important events are upcoming.
-Organize and document studio operations and procedures; ensure these procedures are being followed by staff.
-Design and implement communication plans to ensure that Learning & Development initiatives are communicated effectively to target populations.
-Create, implement and maintain systems for feedback on curriculum, instructors and facility.
-Evaluate Learning & Development programs for effectiveness and make recommendations for improvements based on solicited feedback.
-Oversee the full-cycle curriculum design.
-Recruit, train, develop and manage performance of program staff and contracted.
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Sufficient knowledge related to music and dancing performance
• Exceptional organizer, communicator, multi-talker and problem-solver
• Proficiency in business management and budgeting
• Completion of secondary is usually required
• A college diploma in Music/Dancing or vocational certificate is preferred
• One to three years of work experience related to school management is required.
Apply for this job